Thursday, December 13, 2012

Turret Update and New Models

I'm still stuck on turrets.  I came to the realization that the current Colonial destroyer will not function well within my proposed framework.  As a result, I created two new destroyers for the Colonial Fleet.  In addition, I created a new Cylon destroyer.  I've been under the weather for the past few days; creating models was the most taxing activity I wanted to tackle while sick. 

Here are the two Colonial Destroyers:







The purple destroyer is the Battlestar Aries; the pink one is the Battlestar Hercules.  These models will be easier to incorporate turrets.

Here's the Cylon destroyer:




All three models do not include turrets.  These will be added inside Unity.

In addition to the adding big turrets to these models, I'm thinking of creating a series of smaller turrets.  The smaller turrets will not be visible and will represent the flak guns seen during the Battlestar Galactica TV series.  I'll have to figure out how to incorporate these smaller turrets into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment